My mother-in-law introduced me to this recipe over a decade ago and it's been one of our favorites ever since. We think that it resembles Steak n Shakes Chili Mac.
- 1 1/2 lbs. ground beef
- 1 onion
- 1 (24 oz) bottle Brooks Tangy Ketchup
- 2 small cans (7.25) Rays Coney Island hot dog sauce
- 2 Tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 Tablespoons Vinegar
- Brown hamburger and onion, drain
- Combine with other ingredients and simmer until warm
- Serve with your favorite pasta
- Top with shredded cheese and onion, Enjoy!